We asked various questions regarding the Mississippi workers compensation mileage reimbursement processes:
1. Is there a reimbursement for travel expenses? Car, taxi, bus, train, etc.
2. What is the current mileage rate?
3. Is there a specific form?
4. Where can I find the form?
5. How do I submit the form, process? Email/fax/mail?
6. How long does it generally take to receive reimbursement?
7. What is the follow up process if reimbursement is not received?
Travel expense to and from medical treatment is reimbursable and no minimum travel distance is required. The mileage rate for injuries occurring in the year 2016 is currently $.54 per mile. I would suggest you contact your workers’ compensation adjuster for the mileage reimbursement form and it is usually paid within 30 days of submission, if you have not received your reimbursement within this time frame you may contact this commission for assistance.
Workers Comp Reimbursement Form
Alaska Workers Compensation Reimbursement Law
Under Missouri law, you are entitled to be paid mileage for driving for medical treatment, but only if you are required to be treated “outside of the local or metropolitan area from the place of injury or the place of [your] residence,” subject to a 500-mile round trip limit.
Above Answers Provided By
Telephone Number : 601-987-4273
Fax number: 601-987-4233
Locate Your States Workers Comp Agency
To easily collect your workers compensation transportation reimbursement, visit www.RoadCash.com