We asked various questions regarding the Montana workers compensation mileage reimbursement processes:
1. Is there a reimbursement for travel expenses? Car, taxi, bus, train, etc.
2. What is the current mileage rate?
3. Is there a specific form?
4. Where can I find the form?
5. How do I submit the form, process? Email/fax/mail?
6. How long does it generally take to receive reimbursement?
7. What is the follow up process if reimbursement is not received?
Travel for some workers compensation travel is reimbursed. You would need to contact your adjustor to have her explain and to provide a form if necessary. I can provide links to the amount for travel reimbursement and the rules that govern travel reimbursement.
All State Reimbursement Forms Can be Found Here
Above Answers Provided By
State of Montana
Locate Your States Workers Comp Agency
To easily collect your workers compensation transportation reimbursement, visit www.RoadCash.com