We asked various questions regarding the Nebraska workers compensation mileage reimbursement processes:
1. Is there a reimbursement for travel expenses? Car, taxi, bus, train, etc.
2. What is the current mileage rate?
3. Is there a specific form?
4. Where can I find the form?
5. How do I submit the form, process? Email/fax/mail?
6. How long does it generally take to receive reimbursement?
7. What is the follow up process if reimbursement is not received?
All State Reimbursement Forms Can be Found Here
“Under Nebraska Workers’ Compensation law, you are entitled to reimbursement for mileage to and from doctor and other health care providers as a result of a work injury. The mileage reimbursement is set by the Workers’ Compensation Court.” The current Nebraska mileage reimbursement rate is 56.5 cents per mile (as of 1/1/2013).
Locate Your States Workers Comp Agency
To easily collect your workers compensation transportation reimbursement, visit www.RoadCash.com