We asked various questions regarding the Ohio workers compensation mileage reimbursement processes:
1. Is there a reimbursement for travel expenses? Car, taxi, bus, train, etc.
2. What is the current mileage rate?
3. Is there a specific form?
4. Where can I find the form?
5. How do I submit the form, process? Email/fax/mail?
6. How long does it generally take to receive reimbursement?
7. What is the follow up process if reimbursement is not received?
I sent you the form you need to use to submit travel reimbursement and the rates for travel. Your Claim Representative approves the travel and submits it to Benefits Payable. All reimbursements usually take 7 – 10 days to process after Benefits Payable receives the request.
Any forms that you may need as an injured worker can be found on the BWC website, which is www.bwc.ohio.gov
All State Reimbursement Forms Can be Found Here
Above Answers Provided By
Customer Service Representative
Locate Your States Workers Comp Agency
To easily collect your workers compensation transportation reimbursement, visit www.RoadCash.com