We asked various questions regarding the Tennessee workers compensation mileage and travel reimbursement processes:
Questions Asked & Answers Received
1. Is there a reimbursement for travel expenses? Car, taxi, bus, train, etc.
2. What is the current workers comp mileage rate?
3. Is there a specific mileage reimbursement form?
4. Where can I find the workers comp mileage reimbursement form?
5. How do I submit the mileage reimbursement form? What’s the process? Email/fax/mail
It is submitted to the insurance carrier or their attorney for reimbursement
6. How long does it generally take to receive your transportation reimbursement?
Cannot estimate as the Bureau is not involved in this process
7. What is the follow up process if my transportation reimbursement is not received?
File a request for assistance (pre July 1, 2014 claims) or petition for benefits determination (post July 1, 2014 claims)
All State Reimbursement Forms Can be Found Here
Above Answers Provided By
Locate Your States Workers Comp Agency
To easily collect your workers compensation transportation reimbursement, visit www.RoadCash.com